Nigerian Defender Maureen Umeh Joins French Club Nantes.


Former Nigeria Youth International Maureen Umeugochukwu has joined French side Nantes Feminine from D2 Clubside US. Saint Malo. 

The highly-rated versatile player, who can play from any side of defense and midfield joined the ambitious French side, after a very impressive season with US St. Malo last year.

The 21-year old, also previously played for Adana Idmanyurduspor in the Turkish first division. Umeugochukwu is a dangerous threat in the air and also in attacking set pieces, as her height seem to be a very good advantage. 

"I am so excited to join Nantes. A club that has alot of rich history. I am here to put in my best, in every minutes I wear the yellow and green jersey. 

"I want to appreciate everyone that helped me grow as a player in US. St. Malo. My teammates, technical crew and all the fans that stood by us, even during difficult moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Governor Ademola Adeleke Celebrates D'Tigress Adenike Olawuyi Urges Her To Remain Focused

Young Nigerian Forward Frank Worgu Shines After Move To Spanish Side CP Monterhermoso.